Monday, November 30, 2009

Honorary Blog Post

Our good friend Stefanie, who's blog is here ,was really bored at work one dark and stormy Seattle night and dreamt up a story about a conversation we may have in the future. It's an amazing tale so we will share:

A random conversation Hanna & Scott might have about having a baby…

Hanna: Everyone's having a baby.

Scott: I know! We should have one too! Or seven!

Hanna: You wish!

Scott: It's always been a lifelong dream of mine to have seven kids. That way anytime you want you can put on a production of snow white & the seven dwarfs anytime you want! You KNOW that's my favorite Disney story. I'll even let you be snow white since you will be birthing all seven of the kids.

Hanna: Great. If I were to agree to having seven kids I'd be pregnant for 63 month, that's over 5 years of my life!

Scott: Well I wouldn't be against you having more than 1 at a time. You could be octomom 2.0! Only with seven babies instead of eight.

Hanna: Could you imagine what life would be like with seven infants screaming around the clock?

Scott: But we'd have good kids that don't cry.

Hanna: And how do you suppose we'd magically have seven perfect non-crying babies?

Scott: I don't know exactly how right now, but I'd have nine month to figure it out.

Hanna: Don't you think if it were that easy to have non-crying babies someone else would have already figured it out?

Scott: Maybe no one wanted non-crying babies before now. It is possible you know.

Hanna: How about we make a deal then. You figure out a way for you to bear seven non-crying babies at once and I'll agree to have seven kids.

Scott: You're on!




No comments:

Post a Comment